Wednesday, May 11, 2011

what a headache,

Being sick is such a bother. Had a minor discomfort in my throat which worsened slightly after the morning shift at SSS ended. Guess the chicken/fish curry for lunch made it worse :/ Woke up at 4am after tossing and turning in bed, and found I had a large patch of itchy rash behind my right thigh. And with a sudden turn of events, I wound up waking up to an incredibly sore throat and pounding headache. Unlucky, unlucky me. I'm supposed to be watching Voyage de la Vie (free of charge!) in the evening but obviously, I never made it to the show.

Decided to head down to a polyclinic to get an MC for work and found out that I had a relatively high fever, which explains the horrible headache. Slept the rest of the day away and here I am now! Just had the second round of medication and my headache's unfortunately back. Am under "house arrest" till I get fully better. Have got to thank dino for tucking me into bed and making sure I ate my medicine, making me feel really loved & well taken care of (: hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!