Saturday, July 14, 2012

belated birthdays

Calico Keds!!! The most pretty sneakers a girl can ask for :D
My first proper pencil case since graduating from secondary school!
Hello, Owl. <3

Thanks so much for the 3-months belated birthday pressies, Fion & Gladys!! It's the first time I've received a "gift pack" like this and I love everything! From the hand-painted owl canvas tote, pencil box, floral sneakers, owl bottle, to the gorgeous x2 fairy light lanterns. I feel like my life is now filled with much more pretty things which makes me really happy. Once again, I loveeee it.

Seeing and talking to a bunch of familiar faces after my first (new) week at school felt really refreshing and comforting. It's nice to still know that I have this lovely bunch of friends with whom I can talk about anything under the sun. :>

Oh and I've finally finished using up my second roll of film! Time to send it for photo printing!!!! Also, uni orientation's tomorrow. Felt rather enthusiatic about it and about the prospect of making new friends when I had first signed up for it on Monday. But now I feel so lazy to attend and to go through the awkward motions of trying to make new friends.The sadder thing is, all the people I've managed to befriend aren't even attending. Ah well. Time to get ready for bed and to get my game face on for tmr. Night night!