Thursday, July 19, 2012

Books, friends & more

XIU HAO!!!!!

After missing out on my brother's shore leave visits for two weeks in a row due to long working hours, I finally got to meet up with him on Tuesday! His face has grown a little more chubby and his arms are now thicker (more muscular), hehe. I guess he's really spending lots of time in the sun out at sea cause he's reallyyyy dark. My brother's the easiest person to get along with cause he's super easy going and doesn't have a temper at all. Aw, I miss the skinny boy already.  :(

FION and GLA GLA.
With Cab, plus our yummy red velvet cuppies!

To the girls: has it really been 5 years since we've met? I still recall how Fion and Gladys used to stick together all the time and I couldn't tell you two apart. And Cab used to be part of the DPA group although she didn't enter via direct poly admission. Haha. If I had any regrets about entering poly or choosing poly, it definitely would not be the friends I've made cause you girls are awesome. (:

And... to prove that I'm still a normal person and not turning into a psycho after reading all the non-fiction crime books, here's some images from the Kung Fu Panda illustration book I read the other day!


Po's parents. The scene where his mother left him in the crate left me in tears. :'(
Mr Shi feeding baby Po. Awwwwww.

There's an incredible amount of hard work invested in this film and so much details that I missed when watching the movie. The crew from Dreamworks even flew to China in order to get a better understanding of the chinese architecture and scenery so that the movie would portray ancient China in an accurate light.

If you've got time to spare or are looking out for some inspiring art work, look out for the Dreamwork's Kung Fu Panda 2 book in the biography section of the library!