Friday, March 08, 2013

Reflection time


It's now March, time for a belated update! Almost two months in UK and this month has presented so much to be learnt about about life and its lessons. I can now honestly say that whatever life presents you with, be it challenges, happiness, or pain, there will always be something to take away from it. All you have to do is to embrace the lessons learnt from it all. Ultimately, one will stand to gain if you approach life with a positive and rightful attitude.

And right now, I can finally say that I'm happily at peace with myself and my surroundings. Each passing day is 24hrs closer to being back home and meeting with my loved ones again (yes nuns, this includes you all. i know you're reading this!). Plus at the same time, it's also another day's worth of memories experienced in beautiful UK! So why not make it a good one that's as enjoyable as possible? That makes two things to be happy about every day :)