Monday, March 17, 2014

skype perspectives

Just got off skype with my parents and it was our first skype session with me in Korea. I realized that there were two very different of how the skype call went. Here's photo examples:

(1) their perspective; all happy and looking good VS 
(2) my perspective; bad angles and unflattering candid expressions. 


Can you guess which was the one uploaded onto facebook? Hahaha. Luckily my parents are active enough on social media to know only to post nice photos (most of the time). No wonder they said I looked good. The lighting made me glow! The camera of their Samsung tablet on the other hand.. leaves more to be desired. :P 

Anyway, I had a pretty rough day in school today so the skype call was a great mood lifter. Was up late the night before rushing a reading log so only had 5 hours of sleep. The peanut butter and margarine sandwich I prepared for breakfast lasted me till 4pm and it was the only thing I had apart from water till 6.15pm. I was up since 7.20am and was busy with school/work the entire time and couldn't even take a break for a proper meal :/ Thank goodness I had a good dinner and it made me feel alot better too. Well, that's my Monday for you. Busy busy busy.